Students can be motivated by:
- Giving a positive feedback on their assignments, projects etc
- Giving them new opportunities
- Creating a comfortable atmosphere in class
- Helping the students in the course
- Allowing them to participate in extra curricular activities
- Emphasizing on their hard work rather than grades
New and old employees can be motivated by:
- Offering perks and incentives regularly
- Inceptives may not always be monetary
- For old employees, a friendly and supportive atmosphere matters
- To retain old employees, appraisals works the best
- Organizing events and programs to reduce monotony
- Sending employees on site.
- Giving them new challenges apart from their daily tasks.
- Appreciating their hard work.