- Security awareness enlightens you about possible threats to physical and personal security. So, it makes you immune to workplace security issues, among others.
- When you have a good grasp of security awareness and training, you can easily teach and advice others on how to protect physical and information assets belonging to an individual or an organization.
- You cannot protect yourself against something that you are oblivious of its existence. So, you must be really aware of threats to both physical and information security. This is the only way you can prevent them.
- With adequate security awareness education and training, you will be able to work with security technology.
- Due to the increasing need for businesses and
organizations to keep certain information and assets as confidential and secure
as possible, applicants who have a solid background in security awareness and
training are preferred to those without this knowledge.