If you discover an unauthorized person in your office whose identity is questionable take
1. Watch activity and movements of the outsider.
2. Council the individual and ascertain the identity/purpose of visit.
3. Contact security staff at control room to take possession of the visitor for further investigation and needful action.
4. Inform management staff and authorized person of your office about the incident.
5. Prepare a detail report to submit in management office about the incident.
6. Do not manhandle the trespassers which may have arms/destructive materials to harm man material and property.
7. Do not panic and create a sense of fear and unworkable atmosphere.